TEMPORARY CLOSURE DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Greeting wonderful clients and friends:
I am in the early precautionary stages of slowly reopening my doors. Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, I will be implementing a few new precautions in order to protect both you, myself as well as our shared workspace.
- If you are experiencing illness, have a weaken immune system or just feeling under the weather, (as our policy pre-Covid-19) PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. If you were to already have an existing appointment and fall ill, Please notify me as soon as possible so that we can reschedule.
- In order to provide an extra layer of protection for you as well as myself, I ask that you shower prior to your appointment, and pin hair up/back (if applicable). Face & scalp massage will not be performed. I will be wearing disposable protective equipment during our session. (Gloves/Mask/Smock) An air purifier will be operational before, during and after our session. Limited session per day will be implemented in order to provide social distancing as well as thorough sanitization procedures.
- I have always maintained a very clean sanitized environment and will continue to due so before and after each session; Hand washing, disposal of gloves, mask and smocks, sanitizing door handles, light switches, faucets, oil/lotion bottles, hot stones, massage table, head rest, square payment processer, and any other items or equipment used or touched. We currently use a local linen service whom sanitizes and supplies all linens used. Plenty of time between each client will be allotted for proper cleaning procedures.
- Each client will need to sign a Precautionary Coronavirus (Covid-19) Liability Release Form. After the form is signed our normal sign-in process will be contactless from this point forward. I will digitally sign each client in for their appointment to eliminate the use of pen and paper. I am currently working on providing and online intake form for new clients to fill out online.
- My clients and their well-being has always been my top priority. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to be implemented to help ease your minds during these trying and unforeseen times. Any suggestions or ideas and constructive criticisms are welcome. Ex: Do you feel the need to also wear a mask during our session? Do you think you should refrain from massage all together?
- As of now I do not have an exact date to reopen but am hoping that it will be in the very near future. I will continue to follow the direction and suggestions of my Professional AMTA Chapter and CDC recommendations. I will keep each of you updated and reach out to give you the green light to schedule appointments when that time comes. I miss you all dearly and can’t wait until things normalize to some degree. Take care and be safe.
Welcome to Therapeutic Massage Solutions. If you’re looking for Professional Massage Therapist, you’ve come to the right place.
We are trained in a variety of modalities, click on the "Services & Rates" page to learn more about various techniques we use in our work.
Also, if you’d like to set up an appointment, click on "Book an Appointment" and it will guide you through the scheduling process. We will contact you to confirm the details of your appointment, and also answer any questions you might have.
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day.
We are located at:
1409 N. Mt. Auburn Rd. Suite B
Cape Girardeau, Mo 63701